My Blog about the various things I like and some of the things I discover from time to time.


Review: Banquet Homestyle Bakes Beef Stew

I was at the checkout at the Marc's grocery store and there was a huge pallet sized display right next to me in the line, with this and several other varies of Home Style Bakes.
The price was $3.28 for the 35.6 oz box, which since I had time in line to read it said there were 2 cans of beef stew, so this was a good deal just for the cans, but with the biscuit mix included I thought I'd try it out.
Preparation was easy, just open the cans into the dish, and mix the biscuit mix with 1/2 cup water (it needed a little more) and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
Looks: 4 out of 5 pretty close
Taste: 4.5 out of 5 tasted pretty good but hard for anything to get past the can taste.
Would recommend and buy again.