My Blog about the various things I like and some of the things I discover from time to time.


Sonic Buy One Get One Free BOGO Milkshakes

We saw the ad on TV for the free milkshakes at Sonic, so even though the nearest one is like 26 miles away, we took a nice country drive on our little Geo Metro Convertible, and went to check them out.
I had chocolate, and my wife had Oreo Cookie.
They were $2.99 each, and the Oreos added was 50 cents more.
The 2nd one was free as advertised.
I like the drive-in concept, and I try to go to local Mom and Pop places, so for a chain they are good.
We ate there last month, had burgers, fries, onion rings, they were good as expected.
The prices seem a little much, but that is probably because I am an old fart and everything should still be 99 cents, yikes. Recommended - 4 stars on the Diner Scale.

1 comment:

Kat Simpson said...

We have one down the street and hadn't heard about the promotion - thanks - will have to try it out. I love their 'poppers' and 'frito wraps' :)