My Blog about the various things I like and some of the things I discover from time to time.


Review: Two Coneheads Coffee House & Diner Newbury Ohio

2014 update: Closed and different place is there now

New look for the local ice cream cone custard stand, now serving a nice selection of Diner favorites, and coffee beverages. Cilck photos to make bigger
New sign, I like the Coffee House and Diner touch.
My Geo Metro Convertible liked it too.
There is a walk-up window, but most of the time you order inside.

Daily specials are just chalking on over the counter window.
Walk-up window inside.
I had 2 chili chese dogs, very tasty.
New decor makes it nice as a Diner / Coffee shop.
Behind the scenes.
On the Diner Scale 4 stars
TWO CONEHEADS COFFEE HOUSE & DINER / ICE CREAM PARLOR 12399 KINSMAN RD
NEWBURY OHIO 44065
Located just West of Route 44 on Route 87 Open Everyday - Call for hours 440-564-5613
http://www.twoconeheads.com/ the website has the menu

No comments: