My Blog about the various things I like and some of the things I discover from time to time.


16 New Arrival Oldies 45 RPM Vinyl 7 inch Records just came in, hot off the press

I did my Sunday Brunch Show a little different this week, instead of the usual 15 minutes,this time it has all of this weeks 16 new arrivals played in order, while we had Brunch at the Lodge. Press the play button to start the show Click Here to see them in my eBay store. Here is the list and the year they came out 56 FATS DOMINO BO WEEVIL 62 ELVIS RETURN TO SENDER 67 JOE TEX SKINNY LEGS 69 LOU CHRISTIE IM GONNA MAKE YOU MINE 69 CCR I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE 78 JEFFERSON STARSHIP COUNT ON ME 78 EARTH WIND FIRE~GOT TO GET YOU INTO MY LIFE 78 PETER BROWN DANCE WITH ME 78 GLORIA GAYNOR I WILL SURVIVE 78 DONNA SUMMER~LAST DANCE 78 ALICIA BRIDGES~I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE 78 KANSAS~DUST IN THE WIND 78 COMMODORES~THREE TIMES A LADY 78 YVONNE ELLIMAN~IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU 78 BONNIE TYLER~ITS A HEARTACHE 78 NICK GILDER~HOT CHILD IN THE CITY

No comments: