My Blog about the various things I like and some of the things I discover from time to time.


My 1993 Honda Helix Scooter

My scooter was stolen in 2003, it was stripped down, joy ridden, and wrecked in a police chase and the creep got away, never caught. When I went to get it at the police yard, it was just a total twisted wreck, nothing salvageable at all. I leave these pictures to remember it by. I have had it up to 78 and it will cruise at 70 no problem. Here is the back, with the bumper and extra lights. It has the Kenwood AM/FM radio, and a bigger seat with dual backrests. The Radio and the rails came with the bike, so I do not know where you could get them, sorry.

February 19th, 2000 Here are 11, count 'em, eleven Helixes at the last breakfast ride! Here is a breakfast get together of the H*E*R*O*S (Helix Enthusiasts, Riders & Owners (This restaurant is now closed and it a vegetable stand now, and I no longer know how to contact them)

Here is Me and Diane after breakfast at Skyway Jacks in St Petersburg, FL, yummy! Jan 17, 2000

If you knew me from the past, I last had an '87 Honda 150 Elite Scooter, which was great too. But I had to get a Helix. It is like a boat compared to the Elite. (Like a Mustang compared to a '59 Coupe de Ville, lol) Before that I had an '87 Honda 250 Rebel LTD. After my Helix was stolen, I got a Pacific Coast 800, but sold it after a year, I have no bike at this time.

No comments: